Friday, August 10, 2012

A cool car for party on the road

Disco is a genre of dance-oriented pop music that was popularized in dance clubs (discothèques) in the mid-1970s, and which dominated mainstream pop until the late 1970s. There was an off-shoot form of European disco (see: Eurodisco). Disco songs usually have soaring, often reverberated vocals over a steady four-on-the-floor beat, an eighth note (quaver) or sixteenth note (semi-quaver) hi-hat pattern with an open hi-hat on the off-beat, and a prominent, syncopated electric bass line. Strings, horns, electric pianos, and electric guitars create a lush background sound. Orchestral instruments such as the flute are often used for solo melodies, and unlike in rock, lead guitar is rarely used...



4 comments:

  1. Wow that's a really cool car, I would definitely drive that with some friends! I was looking for a automotive cable when I came across your blog , I'm happy I did because this was awesome. I'm definitely going to show my friends this, thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This car is amazing! This disco-themed vehicle will be really perfect for vintage parties or car parades. The design is undeniably astounding, and I believe this auto has the capability to bring the audience back to basics, and make them feel what it’s like to party during the 70’s.

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This car just shouts fun! :D It’s wacky and retro, but well-thought of at the same time. Looks to be well-maintained too. :D

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm certain that you are a head turner with this awesome car! It shows how much you love to party. Great job, and keep rockin’!

    Ellsworth Mciltrot

    ReplyDelete